To place an order,
call (303) 527-3006
Always check the care label on each garment.
Generally our pima cotton garments can be either hand washed or dry cleaned.
Many of our alpaca garments can be hand washed, although dry cleaning is recommended.
- Wash in cool water with mild soap. Do not use bleach.
- Press gently to remove excess water. Do not wring or twist.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Reshape to original dimensions, straightening seams and smoothing out folds.
- Touch up with a cool iron as needed.
- All pieces of a coordinating outfit should be dry cleaned at the same time to avoid possible color variation.
- Point out spots or stains for the cleaner.
- Ideally a no tumble and low heat drying process should be used.
- Clean your garments before storing them.
- Fold neatly and store flat in a cool dry area, ideally in a cedar-lined drawer, chest or closet. Or store in a drawer lined with acid free tissue paper or clean white cloth, along with cedar blocks to protect against moth damage.
- If moth damage is a particular concern in your location, have your garments moth proofed by a reputable dry cleaner.