CARE FOR OUR GARMENTS
Always check the care label on each garment.
PIMA COTTON:Generally our pima
cotton garments can be either hand washed or dry
ALPACA: Many of our alpaca garments
can be hand washed, although dry cleaning is recommended
- Wash in cool water with mild soap.
Do not use bleach.
- Press gently to remove excess water.
Do not wring or twist.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Reshape to original dimensions, straightening
seams and smoothing out folds.
- Touch up with a cool iron as needed.
- All pieces of a coordinating outfit should be
dry cleaned at the same time to avoid possible
- Point out spots or stains for the cleaner.
- Ideally a no tumble and low heat drying process
should be used.
STORING YOUR GARMENTS
- Clean your garments before storing them.
- Fold neatly and store flat in a cool dry area,
ideally in a cedar-lined drawer, chest or closet.
Or store in a drawer lined with acid free tissue
paper or clean white cloth, along with cedar blocks
to protect against moth damage.
- If moth damage is a particular concern in your
location, have your garments moth proofed by a
reputable dry cleaner.
what is alpaca
what is pima cotton